Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
There are so many heaters that will help you heat up your house when its chilly, staying in a cold room can be very uncomfortable especially during the cold seasons.
The Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat table-top or Under-desk is a go-to room heater and very effective for use for it is easily portable and user-friendly. This portable ceramic heater has been put to test and was proven to be a very reliable source for warming up a sitting area.
From the discussions held, it is undoubtedly clear you will be comfortable and feel at home. With 1500 watts of comforting warmth, this small-but-mighty heater will take the chill out of your room or office.
It also comes in two easily distinguishing colors and has a soft appeal to them. It comes with a 3-year fully assembled limited warranty. It creates a warm office and home environment for you.
Features Of Lasko CD09250 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko ceramic room heaters are warm, comforting and super reliable during the winter to warm up a room.
- The ceramic heater is easy to use and control. It has manual controls as one can heat the adjustable thermostat or select from 3 quiet settings-high heats, low heat, or fan only for personalized comfort.
- It also features a safe ceramic element, cool-touch exterior and overheats protection.
- Lasko ceramic heaters provide the maximum heat setting at 1500 watts, 900 watts of minimum hence the only option of setting the fan.
- The Lasko heaters comes with an automatic overheat for safety protection. Lasko ceramic room heater weighs 3.5 pounds thus easily portable it also comes with ETL that is listed for safety.
- Comes in two distinguishing colors [black or grey], with a warranty of 3 years.
The Lasko ceramic heater is economic friendly, it’s easy to understand control and has a set of options to pick on.
- Lasko heater is easily portable and an effective heater for use.
- Lasko ceramic heater manually provides steady warmth and the fans help in cycling the warmth through the out the room. Ideal to use during cold months/times.
- It has safety features like having a convenient handle while moving around. Built-in carrying handle allows for easy relocation.
- The units shut off if it’s overheated which can be reset.
- It has no auto shut off if it tips over but its constructed so that being tipped over should not pre-set a fire hazard.
- It has a units shut off if it’s overheated which can be reset and it’s also able to heat up the room from 70 degrees to 80 degrees.
It cannot be used in bathrooms or other [high] humidity spaces and it’s quite noisy in a small guest room.
The heater does not have any mounting holes.it cannot be mounted on walls rather placed on the floor or planted on top of a flat surface and may not last more than just a few months.
Ceramic room heater is economic friendly and tends to bring out the best experience in someone. The comfort and warmth are relaxing and can set one in a happy mood.
Though it’s limited to only 1500 watts it consumes far less electricity and is a good model for what it was built for. It is the best model to purchase for your home and office experience not forgetting the rich quality of the product which is quite efficient and reliable.
While with all the great features that come with this heater it also has a few cons that you should do a good research and decides how to handle it.
Click here to know more about Ceramic heater. And
Check this article to read more on Bathroom heater.
Last Updated on March 6, 2021 by Mahin