Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater F271350
This the best heater well and strong, designed for job sites. Mr. Heater comes with all the safety you would need to use it at your site. Mr. Heater comes with the best switches and thermoelectric safety valves that are installed from the factory.
It’s a very comfortable heater to use at your job site. The 38000 BTU Forced Air propane is easy to use all you need to do is plug the heater into 110v outlet, then you hook up the regulator to a 20lb propane tank, then you are ready to go.
This propane heater for garage is very flexible it makes it easy to carry to the various site, it has a handle and improved adjustable knob. This is the ideal-forced air heater that works well in workshops, industrial workshops, Garages and in large buildings.
Table Of Contents
Features Of This Mr. Heater 38k BTU F271350 Heater
- Mr. Heater is very powerful it can warm up to 800sq-ft.of space using 38,000 BTU per hour, when it is set low it can run up to 8hrs.on a 20lb.tank.
- It has a high temperature that helps in limiting the e switches for safety; it also has an adjustable handle knob that makes the heater very flexible.
- It’s designed for very high quality and technology that helps in minimizing the noise level of the heater while in use it comes with a limited 1-year warranty.
- The forced air heater has a 10-foot hose and a regulator with a thermoelectric safety valve for your protection. The heater is also eco-friendly as it is wrapped in paper and cardboard.
- Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU is very lightweight and compact this makes it easy to carry it with you to your desired location; it’s also stable and strong that you’re sure of its durability.
- The heater is designed that it uses gas and the heater runs up to 12 hrs. on 20lb tank, this heater is manufactured with QBT technology -50 Quieter than a standard propane heater.
- The Quiet Burner Technology minimizes the noise level of the unit while being used.
- Easy to use and install in just a few steps and very environmentally friendly.
- Has an impressive heat output of 38,000 BTU to keep a 950 – square foot room warm.
- It very useful in construction sites, workshops, industrial workplaces, Remodeling, and Garage.
- It’s very safe as it comes with a safety Tip-Over switch No with also an indoor NO.It has a high limit safety shut off.
- The heater comes with Hose & regulator included and has a thermostat. Mr. Heater has an oxygen depletion sensor.
- It very economical, efficient and clean burning, it’s also so CSA certified.it has an improved handle that makes it easy to bring it to your desired location.
- The 38000 forced air heater is strong and very durable
- A little costly to run for several hours.
- Best to use in a well-ventilated area because of the buildup of carbon monoxide.
Before you can go ahead and purchase this heater Mr. Heater 38,000 BTU Forced Air propane you must do a good research look at the features to understand what model you need. One thing you should know is if you want the heater to run for a long hour it will definitely cost you a few more dollars.
Another very important fact you must consider is that it has this safety reminder that even though it saves you well you must use it in a well –ventilated room due to the carbon monoxide buildup.so you must have your garage or workshop prepared for that before you purchase one.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: