PuraFlame Western Electric Firebox Insert Heater Review
If you are looking for a nice addition to make to your home then you should certainly consider the PuraFlame 33" Western Electric Fireplace Insert with Remote Control. It is truly a phenomenal product and will give your home the special touch that it needs.
This PuraFlame Fireplace is a product that is very different from your average fireplaces because it is an electric device that bears a resemblance to a fireplace. This is a beautiful electric fireplace that is packed with some useful features.
Features Of PuraFlame Western Electric Firebox Insert Heater
This Fireplace Insert with Remote Control is packed with some amazing features. Some of the most important characteristics will be discussed below.
- One of the main characteristics that this fireplace possesses is that its dimensions are acceptable. The exact dimensions of this fireplace is 35.04”X8.78”X26.99”. These dimensions prove that you can easily accommodate this fireplace in your home.
- When you are purchasing an electric fireplace then one of the main things to consider is that it should be energy efficient. Luckily, the PuraFlame 33" Western Electric Fireplace is highly energy efficient. The device has a one year warranty and a 100% energy saving LED.
- Two kinds of logs can be used for this electric heater. One is life-like resin logs and the second is ember bed. In addition to that you can also choose from 3 flame options, each option has a different brightness and intensity.
- The heater allows you to enjoy all of these things with or without heat. So, if you just want the lighting effect then that is possible. The inner walls of the heater have a brick wall design which looks really amazing.
- When you have a heater in your home then temperature control is a feature that you always want. With this fireplace you have that choice. This fireplace heater has an adjustable thermostat and the temperatures can range from 60oF to 84oF.
- The heat that the heater provides is enough to warm up a room as big as 400 square feet. Aside from all of these attributes the heater also comes with a remote control so that you can easily control the device from a distance.
- The heater is very easy to install and it requires only 120V (In the USA) to run. However, if you want to uninstall the heater then that will also be a fairly simple task to carry out.
Just like most other heaters the PuraFlame also has its share of advantages and disadvantages. Some of the main merits are as follows:
- For starters, this provides an overheating protection element. What this means is that the heater will automatically control the temperature if it starts to get a little too warm.
- The heater can be used as a set-in or in fireplace surrounds; it will certainly be able to provide a wonderful experience to anyone in the room for a very long time.
There are no clear cons that you get with the device. They are more of precautions.
For example, it can get really hot when it is in use, so make sure that you do not touch it as it can cause serious burns. It is also advisable to keep it away from combustible objects.
These were a few things that you should know about this insert with Remote Control. It is certainly a great product and you should buy it if you are looking for a good quality heater.
Click this to know more about the electric fireplace insert.